Sunday, February 20, 2011

Confessions Of A Compulsive Hoarder

My parents said that one of the contributing factor of the thinning of ozone layer is the stuff in my room.

So last night, I launched a brave crusade to chuck away the stuff that I don't need. I got stuck almost every 5 minutes. I couldn't make any decision on which stuff to throw away. This continues till earlier this evening. Haih!

You know why is it hard for me to discard stuff that I hoard? Because I'm afraid that I cannot remember any single thing that reminds me of my childhood. I've thrown away cards, notes, diaries that I kept during my childhood these 4-3 years back because I don't have space anymore to keep them. It was a regrettable action. :(

I'm such a sentimentalist.

1 comment:

ida ahmad said...

alaa..simpan elok2 dlm box ja tak boleh ka?
things akak boleh snap pic and save it b4 u recycle or donate.
diary tu simpan la kalau akak mmg rajin dok belek2x.