Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just Married!

Whew, I'm finally not tired hehe. January was a hectic month for me and my family because of the wedding. Not my wedding but my one and only baby sister’s. Alhamdulillah everything went well, almost everybody came, Cik Yan, Rogayah, Astuty, Hartini, even Mr.Tumnus and the beavers! Anyway, yeah so my baby sister got married first. Long ago I remember telling her that she doesn’t have to worry about me if she wants to get married first. We’re close since we're little and I guess my parents taught us well, siblings rivalry never existed in our dictionary. Physical and personality-wise, we’re different like the earth and the sky except for our tempers. It’s the Negri's trait I think. But she's more patient than me because I know I can be quite bossy sometimes. I will never ever forget how she took care of me during my hospital stays for the surgery. She bathe me, cleans my bedpan without complain and patiently waited for me for physiotherapy sessions. I love her so very much!


When we were young: Pengantin berambut ala Penan and Kakak Pengantin :D



As a teacher/engineer by education, she’s never been good in crafty, artsy-fartsy stuff. She can barely draw a stick figure. Suprisingly nak kahwin punya pasal, she decorated these hantaran all by herself.



My sister flashes her sweet smile minutes before nikah, isn’t she lovely? Wait till you see her young older sister muahahahhahaa

Us :)


p/s As pointed out by Ayu Kelopak (and her friend), the reason behind my not being married yet..kepupusan lelaki-lelaki berkualiti. Video di sini, Astaghfirullahalazim...

4 comments:

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

yes. kepupusan lelaki2 berkualiti..

bak kata fg... llk yang rasa mcm nampak kebagusannya is either married or gay..
oh.

Ney Joe said...

hoih.. tade gmb kecit lagi ke?

Hammam Mustafar said...

kerna dunia x seindah syurga
ye mam :P~

jd cari la laki yg mmg x nmpk bagus mcm aku ni ye. haha.
sekian

cekodokmencilok said...

kriteria lelaki/pompuan berkualiti?
senua manusia ada buruk dan baiknya,
cari yang mudah memaafkan kesalahan kita.
bukan tanpa usul periksa,
tapi penuh takwa dan rendah diri adanya.

dah jumpa?

kat sini ada..ecchheehhh..
(tengah angkat tangan)