Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Utterly Random

I was thinking of a clever opening line for this entry but all I could think of was squirrel. I don't know why.

Okay moving on. You'd probably get bored hearing this, I actually have million things to say but as usual, I'm just plain lazy to blog. And after spending the day staring at the computer at work, I would rather doing something else when I got home. Like reading.


Vikram Chandra's Love and Longing In Bombay + Hot Coco = Bliss!

A week ago, one of my bestest, closest friend since Form 1, suddenly had to undergo an emergency operation to remove a cyst from the left side of her body. It was another painful moment for me. With me having had experience with operation and stuff, I still felt helpless watching her in pain. So I cried. And because it happened so suddenly, I thought I was losing her! In the midst of it all, while in pain, she comforted me and consoled me not to cry or worry too much even though it was supposed to be the other way round. I dunno why but nowadays I tend to be a crybaby when it comes to my loved ones. Huhu.


My best friend and I

It's all good now. She's recuperating. Alhamdulillah.

Oh by the way, 15th Feb last year, was the day I was hospitalized in neuro ward. Entry in progress, I'm not kidding this time. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

@yU said...

eee sedapnye hot coco. nak sket!

tidak mengapa menangis.. baik untuk mata. :D tp jgn berlebihan ye.

Sir Pök Déng said...

damn it i can't see you.