Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hang In

At first I wrote a long entry about the recent complications of my health. When I re-read it again, it seems that I sounded whiny and ungrateful. There's a lot of sufferings in this world which are more worse compared to mine. So let’s talk about something mundane and obscure.

Out of curiosity and the free tickets offered by someone, I went to the so called first weekly concert of this one particular reality tv show. Thus, I missed seeing MANure Utd. got slaughtered by Liverpool!

Anyhoodle, my seat was so damn near the stage but nothing to boast about the concert even though I saw a lot of celebrities that night. I’m refraining myself from bitching about that attitude of some of them who were “bajet famous la tu” but I love, love, love watching broadcasting people at work. It’s all about timing.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice

Oklah, that’s the update for now. Things will get better for me, and for you too. Ta.

2 comments:

.l.a.d.y.i.r.m.a. said...

nampak anak buah org?dia org gi ....heheheh.... sile menjaga kesihatan yer... makan ubat mengikut waktu... jaga makan juga... supaya anda kekal cerdas ....

Sir Pök Déng said...

Every human complains, not matter how grateful they are. But the different among them are the level of complaints they came out. For better or worst (and I hate to say this); Everything Happens For A Reason.

Now that's a suitable to say that.