Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Will Remember You, Will You Remember Me?

4 years ago...

He was the only guy that I feel comfortable talking to. He didn’t change a bit when I told him that we couldn’t be more than just friend. Even if I was annoyed with his jokes sometimes, he never failed to make me smile at the end. He was patience with my emotional tantrums and my whining. He was everything a good friend could be.

I still couldn’t believe that he’s gone. He never said goodbye. I never had the chance to ask for forgiveness, to say thank you for being my friend and to tell him please don’t leave me. There’s a large hollow in my heart right now and it hurts too much. I tried to re-read Message Archive in Yahoo Messenger, to remember back everything he said to me. It hurts even more.

May Allah bless his soul and forgive him. Al-Fatihah…

In Loving Memory
Mohd. Nazib Zawawi
16 Jan 1980 – 28 March 2005


It has been 4 years and yet it feels like yesterday.

My memory is not as faithful to you as it used to be, but sometimes it still feels like I live in the shadow.

I miss you dearly.

1 comment:

Sir Pök Déng said...

That's a true friendship i guess. :) Beautiful, miss.