Thursday, June 19, 2008

Doctor Fish

Earlier today, my sister and I spent some quality time together. We decided to visit our former high school which situated deep in the jungle.





The concrete jungle




Actually our former high school has been upgraded to this:

This is my first time visiting this mall. When I was inside, I tried figure out the exact location of the buildings of my high school once stood but I couldn’t. For a brief moment, I was struck with melancholy.


Probably the toilet was here before..heheh

Anyhow, the main purpose of our visit was to try out this:

This is a fish spa that has a bunch of fish (garra rufa) that eats up our dead skin cells. We spent the first 15 minutes laughing like a maniac because the fishes were so ticklish (Geliiiiii…!!). Thank God, we didn’t wet ourselves from all those laughing!


We soak our feet in this pond


Apparently the fishes think my feet are tasty!

I also did another blood test today. I hope things will get better, insyaAllah.

3 comments:

.l.a.d.y.i.r.m.a. said...

saya mau jugak try... ngapain tidak di ajak...

Unknown said...

aiyoo, so tahan geli la jugak kirenya. the last pic gives me the geli2 kat tengkuk already!

Anonymous said...

brp rm eh kak? cik yan dok ajak2 pegi situ.. gua takde bajet ah.. hohoho