Friday, June 13, 2008

Re-branding Temi

A lot of things happened to me throughout the first half of 2008. Yet, I haven't get the chance to immortalized the events in writings since I closed down this blog in late January. Well, let's just say that now I'm back from hiatus and I didn't really closed down this blog. Heck, I've been blogging since 2003 and it's hard to retire from it.

I'm not sure if I'll be really candid about happenings in my life though. This blog has come to the attention of people that knows me personally and I do feel a little bit uncomfortable because I still wish to remain anonymous. Even my sister had found this blog too! But I don't want to change URL or anything because findingtemi has it's own sentimental value.

Allrite, why the need of re-branding, you may ask? Nothing big actually but I feel different now. My life has changed drastically and so does my point of view. Maybe I'll share some of it here or maybe it'll be just a pure mindless ranting. Plus, I still need an outlet to lash out at the world once in a while.

That's it for now. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo, now with full colors ey?

glad you're back in the blogging world, hope to read you soon.

chiow!