Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reminiscence On a Rainy Night

Gosh, it's the end of November already? My, how time flies. It reminds me of things that I went through, physically and emotionally, a year ago.

Now things are different. Though I'm still sick, I'm much more happier. No more secrets and hiding. No more emotionally dependent and abused. No regrets about it too because at least I got to learn the true nature of some people, even after so long. Alhamdulillah, I'm blessed with loving, the most patient and understanding family and friends. I can never thanked them enough for sticking up with me because I know I'm not the loveliest person in the world. Though it might sound too cliché, light at the end of the tunnel do exist. When some people went out of your life, there will be others who rise to the occasion, hold your hand and stand by your side through ups and downs.

Actually I've been making mental notes to blog about the events of 2008 in my life; the operation, hospital stays and most importantly, my health condition before those stuffs being totally forgotten from my mind. But I'm preoccupied with what else, real life. Since I have to get a lot of rest, I spent minimal time with lappy (my personal laptop) because dappy (desktop) consumed my energy at work. I know some of you are curious about my disease. No it's not multiple sclerosis but it's the less popular "sibling". Think Paris and Nicky Hilton. :)

p/s It's here!! Yippedo da yay!

5 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

How swiftly time flies. So for many months we've been knowing each other eh? I never see your real identity even once.

Temi said...

saya pemalu orangnye hahahhahaaa

Hammam Mustafar said...

wahhaa.. satu misteri neh :P~

weh ko dh keje same tmpt ngn ijut juju ke?

Ann Tamimi said...

So true, the worthy rise to the occasion in hard times. And it is wonderful that you have people around with you.

I just don't get the twilight obsession :) I found many other women really into it.. guess it is the romance of it and I'm not a romance reading gal to begin with. Maybe one day I'll get hold of a used copy and give it a whirl.

shahnon said...

hey hey how you been?

Gosh, it's December already! and by the time we realised, it's already end of 2009.. hehe