Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lost In Twilight




OMG! OMG!

I am so obsessed with the Twilight series right now. Reading the first page of the first book (the series has 4 books); Twilight is like falling in love at first sight. Once you've fall, you're lost in it forever. It took me less than a day to finish up Twilight. Now I'm reading the second book, New Moon.

Lately, for some unfathomable reasons,reading the usual fictional romance or chic-lit books bores me. I even couldn't finish reading Cecelia Ahern's PS, I Love You that Ween gave it to me when I was in hospital. Then I found Twilight at Ms.Prudential's home two nights ago. It's like a breath of fresh air. The storyline quenches the yearning for something more interesting and intriguing to read.

Furthermore, one of the main characters, Edward Cullen has taken my fancy. He's sweet, a little bit masochistic but that's fine with me because otherwise he's just a sissy to me with his sweetness. I love the way he adores Bella (another protagonist of the series), the way he asks too many questions, the way he watches over her and ahhh I could go on and on about him. I am truly obsessed.

I wish to have someone like him for a lover but hey who am I kidding, right? No human matches Edward Cullen. I bet the author agrees with me on this matter because she didn't make Edward Cullen's character a normal human being in the first place. He's a vampire by the way.

The first book, Twilight has been turned into a movie. The movie had chosen Robert Pattinson (the guy who played Cedric Diggory character in Harry Potter movies) as Edward Cullen. A good choice, I must say. Can't hardly wait for the movie to come out. I hope it won't disappoints me.

ps, Thank you Ms.Prudential for lending the books to me :)

4 comments:

.l.a.d.y.i.r.m.a. said...

ari gie gak Times jumpa gak buku nie... mmg menarik gak baca... heheh... tapi ngak ada ongkos utk membelinya...

mmg best erk?
wah ... bley kalah ps i love u

Temi said...

yep mmg best!!

elisataufik said...

ooohhh Cedric Diggory was hawt!!
Mesti tengok nih. ;)

Anonymous said...

sis, nanti kite gi tengok sesame yeh.. hehehee..