Monday, September 29, 2008

Coming To An End

You go through the days but still, it comes unexpectedly. Is Ramadhan coming to an end already? It seems that the world moves too fast even though I'm trying hard to keep up.

I've learned something throughout this month, nonetheless. Ramadhan is a decisive defeat on the ego, the rest of year must be spent whittling away at it. There is one regret though, I didn't control wisely the suppress anger that I had for so long to someone. But it's all good, after all this month is about self-reflection.

I will be going back to somewhere in the land of 9 states down south. My parents' hometowns situated only 20km from each other. We've been lucky to be able to celebrate the first Raya on both sides of the family. Alhamdulillah.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all 3 of you who read this blog.
Maaf Zahir Batin.

Eat well.

3 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

Selamat Hari Raya, temi. Have a nice raya at Nogorimu.

BisKut said...

Selamat hari raya to you, friend. i'll be celebrating my raya in johor ....both side of the family ....150 km apart tough. he he.

elisataufik said...

Selamat hari Raya, Maaf Zahir and Batin :)