Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Macaronies in Manjalara, Cookies in Kg.Bharu

The title was inspired by the scrumptious Makaroni Goreng Terlupa Sayur cooked by Cik WRB Hitam and Maya Daybab's delicious cookies that I had over the weekend. However, the rest of the entry has nothing to do with it.

My first week of Raya was tinted with recurrences of the disease. More over, now I am experiencing extreme fatigueness (or is it fatiguabilitiy?), I get tired oh so easily even when I didn't exert myself at all. This kind of thing is to be expected though, my neurologist has discussed about it and I've read about it on online support group. Still it really sucks, not because it affects my mobility but seeing the worried look clouding over the faces of my beloved parents. But I tough it out by visiting my friends and having some of them over for Raya. I do wish my parents won't worry so much...

A relative suggested traditional healing to me. I am still contemplating about it since I'm a teeny bit skeptic on this matter. I cannot comprehend the logic behind all those pantang-larangs imposed by traditional healer but then again one has to try to know, right?

Scheduled for another appointment at the hospital tomorrow. We'll see how it goes lah. Won't dwell into this matter too much, another important aspect of my life requires my attention right now and emotional stress has to be avoided too. On the positive side, I'm not bedridden or anything so as usual it's all good :)

p/s if anyone knows any good traditional healer, let me know please. thank you.

5 comments:

BisKut said...

you are one of those who are blessed with 'gift' of illness and difficult moments.
pencuci dosa tu...
wish you had story more about those delicious cookies and makaroni.

.l.a.d.y.i.r.m.a. said...

saya nak makan cookies juga...
sedih tue...

Anonymous said...

pls b extra careful when choosing your traditional healer, aite? :)

Sir Pök Déng said...

I don't think I'm gonna give you some motivational supports or stuffs like that. Yes dear, you're the one who's blessed with 'gift.'

"Allah menurunkan musibah disebabkan dosa kamu yang lepas."

Speaking about traditional healing, you shouldn't skeptic about it.

Of course, you need to find a suitable traditional healer that doesn't practice too much pantang larang or jampi serapah.

I would recommend you to find "bomoh bedah batin" somewhere in Malaysia. He will amputate you with secara batin.

Of course, he is assisted by his khadams (invisible servants), a part of Djins that are meant for a particular work. These Djins are proficient about human anatomy, so MANY TIMES they proved better outcomes that the human doctors did.

I don't think that "bedah batin" needs pantang larang, because pantang larang it the do's-and-don'ts of Islam. That's pantang larang.

If your traditional healer says about pantang larang to not to pass below sidaian kain, okay... that's ridiculous.

You should try and find them through Malaysia. It's an alternative way of healing where drugs are all bullshit this time.

InsyaAllah.

Anonymous said...

wak lan dengkil 012 3833 511