Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wisdom Won't Make It Through

Even though I have gone through something physically painful with lots of blood, it seems that I might have to go through it again.

One of my tooth needs to be pulled out. I can't remember when was the last time I had my tooth pulled out. Probably never because all I remember is getting the cavities filled.

I had one of my third molars filled last year. Suddenly that darn molar started aching 2 days ago. Now the ache is lessening but I still chew on one side of the mouth only.

The other thing is, my disease is very reactive to several kinds of drugs. And I'm not sure whether Dental Anesthesia might be harmful to me so I have to ask my neurologist first.

For the time being, I'm praying that kumur-kumur dengan air garam works so I don't have to see a dentist. Agak-agak ada tak doktor gigi yang bagi morphine untuk tahan sakit? Heheh :D

6 comments:

.l.a.d.y.i.r.m.a. said...

sile jumpa doktor gigi saya... sgt baik... hehe ... dia kene tenangkan saya 30 minit dulu sblm bley mengodek2 gigi saya... aku yg penakut ittew

Temi said...

cemana die tenangkan?ikat kat kerusi ek? hehehehhee

Sir Pök Déng said...

dia bagi coklat banyak. Let the gigi fall sendiri. hee hee.

Anonymous said...

memang distracting kan bile saket gigi ni.. sangat tak suke jumpe dentist..

Anonymous said...

Eh Gumbleed mana??!!

Temi said...

ha tuhla tatau ke mana..tiba2 je hilang