Friday, October 10, 2008

Don't Get Me Wrong, Little Dumplings

Okay some of my entries sounded a tad melancholy, yes? I didn't mean to be forlorn but this is the place where I can vent off my frustrations. It's better here than whining about my feelings to my family and friends all the time. Even though they are being very, very supportive so far, I don't want to bother them too much. Another thing, it is obvious that I don't have a language prowess. No matter how I tried to sound normal, somehow I ended up being gloomy.

I actually wanted to share my Raya anecdotes - how my frail, bedridden paternal grandma kept confusing me with the bibik, embarrassing moments when a 4 year old boy suddenly developed a huge crush on me and kissed my cheeks every 3 minutes or so, that time where I almost broke into a neng yatimah crying session during bermaaf-maafan with my parents, various absurd and funny stuffs the relatives said to me, oh a lot of other things.

But then again, with the attention span of grasshoppers on blogging, I'd keep forgetting to blog about the other happy, notable aspects of my life.

Retrospectively, I have made myself clear behind my purpose on blogging. Thus, I believe I shouldn't be defensive about the mundane matters that I wrote in this blog.

In real life,I look like Liv Tyler I'm fairly normal and cheerful person with a bearable short-fused temper. Though I can't belly dance like Shakira to save my life, I can give you a hug anytime (not including golongan bukan muhrim).

3 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

You punya blog, suka ati you lah nak tulis apa kan?? haha!

Anonymous said...

hai liv tyler oopss.

time for more cheerful entries! hehehe.

hug me, hug me!!

BisKut said...

now you made me imagining Liv Taylor hugging me whie doing the belly dance. syiookkkk!!!
(caution!! sex maniac on the prowl !!)