Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Hollywood Craps

As I write this, it's raining heavily outside my window. On the inside, I'm waiting for my friend, Lipas to send me the installer of Photoshop through messenger. Let's just hope the file transfer will be a success because I really need it. The one that already installed in my Japanese lover (read: toshiba laptop) is behaving oddly, thus I think I need to reinstall the software.

There is nothing significant to blog about. But I have to keep all 3 of you, my loyal reader, entertained. Heheh. Even though there are few things that have been bugging my mind, I feel it's too private to disclose my personal matter here.

Anyway, my Dad said I spent too much time on the Internet. He said nowadays he rarely sees me curled up on the sofa reading a book. I think my Dad is right on the Internet part. But I still read, though. The Internet has millions of things for me to read. For example, in my browser's bookmarks there is one folder that I named “Hollywood Craps”. It 's basically anything related to Hollywood celebrities. Yeah I know reading celebrity gossip sapped my brain juice but who cares? Websites like thesuperficial and gofugyourself hooked me on almost everyday with their hilarious sarcasm. They really tickled the cockles of my heart. Those websites are so friggin' funny!

I could have tell you more about the other things that I like to read on the Internet but now I don't feel like telling anymore. So I want to watch a movie instead. Later alligator.

7 comments:

BisKut said...

Dear Temi,
Wanna really sap yer brain juice? try reading about malaysian celebs instead. It'll drain your 'noodles' dry.

Sir Pök Déng said...

Later alligator.

Haha! I like that part!

It reminds me of my English teacher during high school named Mr Hisyamudin, a UK graduate. He loved to say - "See you soon, raccoon. See you later, alligator."

Sui Generis said...

still curious about your illness...

Anonymous said...

cik temi... cik daybab nak mintak tolong.... mintak tolong buatkan header tuk saya... please... please... please...

Temi said...

maya: bley bley, tadak hal ;)

Anonymous said...

cik temi... cik daybab tak kisah. ikut kreativiti anda... thank you... tahnk you...

Anonymous said...

Such a cool header .... ada class!