Thursday, October 30, 2008

Humming The Humdrum Tune

Sorry to disappoint you folks, there is nothing much to update in Temi-land. The aching tooth is fine now, there's no urgency to see a dentist, pheww. Today I had another appointment with the neurologist. Not so great news but I'm not dying or anything so don't you worry. Anyhow, my neurologist had given the green light for jogging, thus I better start soon as Raya is over. Need to get back in shape before I turned into a balloon. My toxic regiment is cruelly causing my weight to increase oh so rapidly. Eh, I have one more makan-makan invitation this Saturdaylah. Aiyoyoyo..

Sometimes it is sooo difficult to stay positive all the time but I keep reminding myself with one sentence: “It could've been worse!”

That's basically it. Bye, pumpkin pie.

2 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

Please don't get too fat. It will be hard to cuddle ya.

Anonymous said...

Jogging, jgn tak jogging ... hehehe