Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lucky

My good friend, Encik Lipas wrote an inspiring entry in his blog. It's about being lucky. It reminds me that I'm still lucky too.

Back in 2006, she gave a talk in my Uni about her experience battling with breast cancer. I remember vividly that I cried listening to her talking about her worry leaving her husband and their 2 sons if she died. But she was full of energy and spirit. She's adamant to fight off the cancer. From that moment on, I followed her blog religiously. She has become one of my inspirations. She's a strong lady.

Unfortunately, the cancer is back and now spreading to dangerous places in her body. I cried every time I read her blog. I couldn't help it but my prayers are with her.

Things like that made me sit and ponder upon my life. I may be sick also but it's nothing compared to what she is experiencing. Alhamdulillah that despite being sick, I'm still able to live my life without too many complications.

Friends, please pray for her too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily im in the office..
kalau tak, lenjun dah baca blog dia...

elisataufik said...

ye lah, I like reading her too.

Anonymous said...

Salam Temi, love your articles. Bersahaja :-) Hugz ...