Monday, September 8, 2008

A Filler Entry

Hey ho, yours truly is still breathing though not feeling too great, health-wise. Will only blog about it after my appointment with my neurologist this coming Friday.

I don't know about you guys but the weather lately has made me listen to 50 First Dates soundtrack on repeat . Somehow the tropical, Hawaiian feel of the soundtrack harmonized the damp, dreary weather. Some random thoughts/events/notes to share for no particular purpose. Here goes:

- Lenny Kravitz is a love song genius
- Mondok and Comot came and hang out with me on Saturday. Thanx for the Asam Laksa, Comot!
- Going to Ramadhan bazaar with friends is always entertaining
- I hate shopping for anything but I need a new pair of Raya shoes
- Rowena Ravenclaw is actually a nice name. Now it reminds me to finish up the last 2 books of Harry Potter.
- I have tons of ideas for a book but still can't bring myself to write properly.
- Akak Daybab, you're a lovely person and so does your brownies! (nak sikittt..heheh)
- Ney: habislah hang, ada orang dah tiru cara hang tulis/cakap (*gelak jahat)
- Why, after all these times, you still haven't realized that your attention-grabbing attitude is driving me crazy till I don't give a damn about how you feel or think because I think it's all fake.

Peace out.

4 comments:

Ney Joe said...

we`re writing bout fake lagi kan?

Anonymous said...

nak brownies yea... tunggu raya tau!!! sekarang kena puasa dulu...

Anonymous said...

mau jugakk..... kalu tak raya tak bley ker? rupa brownies tue asik terbyg2 jer

elisataufik said...

Salam Temi,

Just discovered that you 'follow' my blog. Thankyou.

Hope you feel better! *hugs*