Monday, May 18, 2009

Immobile


Emergency Ward, HSPSDG

Hi, how' s the world treating you?

I am now recuperating at home after being hospitalized (again!) for a week. It was a very shocking experience, I am probably still in denial about it.

All through out the week, I remained calm even though there might be possibility for me to be wheelchair-bound forever. I think it was because I don't want my parents especially my Mom to be so worried. I couldn't bear seeing my Mom crying.

Earlier tonight, I had dinner with 2 of my best friends since high school. We had a very profound conversation. For the first time since last week, I can finally cry. I cried and cried, sobbing, snot and all. But now I feel much better emotionally.

I'm so glad I have such wonderful people around me.

Don't worry, I am fine now. Refusing lumbar puncture is a big risk for me, but I can walk again. It was just a scare.

I hope.


2 comments:

azaa said...

praying for u!

Sir Pök Déng said...

Hope that you'll be getting ok.