Monday, August 3, 2009

I Hope I Won't Be Like You

Thank you my good friend, Mr.Confidante for sharing these fine quotes with me.

- Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret

Helps a lot to neutralize the urgency to hit back the outright verbal assaults, sarcastic, snide, demeaning comments, passive-aggressive comments, and pessimistic comments.

- You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot do by force
Applies to the rude and condescending.

- You have to act out your deepest conviction before anyone else will believe in you
And people will respect you, too.

Go figure!

2 comments:

MZAA said...

you're welcome

f a r i n a said...

which is why I always try not to write something in my blog when I am angry.

Even I hate how I sound when I am angry, gimana lagi orang lain. :-)