Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Puasa Post

Yesterday I was craving Sirap Bandung Ais Krim Soda for berbuka. So I dropped by JJ right after work and bought the ingredients for my own concoction of Sirap Bandung. Alhamdulillah, the Sirap Bandung Ais Krim Soda was a success. Eceh.

This morning I remembered that the baby potatoes in the fridge are left untouched. Even though I'm not much of a cook, I still got this urge to buy baby potatoes when I saw them at Cameron 2 weeks ago. I don't know what to do with them but I was thinking of turning those babies into potato salad.

We'll see how it will turned out. The pictures of the potato salad that I saw in the Internet made me soooo hungryy!!

p/s HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FRIEND!

2 comments:

@yU said...

sy da try bake baby potatoes aritu, tah pape jadinye hahaha.

tp makan gak la sampai abis. haha.

nway thank you for ur wish.

Ummu Auni said...

nak resipi?
mcm meleleh air liur bila baca, sirap bandung ais krim soda :p