Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday

Before I was diagnosed, I already experiencing the early symptoms. However, I was so scared to see a doctor. In order to ease the heavy burden in my heart, I decided to confide to a very few people including my sister. That was a decision that I come to regret later because of the many incidents that happened after that. Nevertheless, at least now I know what type of friends I have. Amazingly, my sister was so understanding and patience though she didn't agree with my stubbornness. She never ever gave me a hard time during my stubborn moment. Plus, she never gloated that she was right or telling me I-told-you-so for not listening to her. Ungkit-mengungkit is not her style.

When I was in hospital, she stood by me and really took care of me.

This is why I appreciate her more. She's my one and only sister. My best friend. The only sisterhood that is real for me now. Nothing else matters anymore.

I love you so much, beloved sister!

Happy 26th Birthday

4 comments:

Hammam Mustafar said...

wehei.. aku x tau pn ko ade adik pompian 26 thn.. smpai hati x bgtau aku ahaha :P~

Temi said...

ahahah takbley, die dah tunang daa

jom karaoke lagi!

Ney Joe said...

ouh... adik laki tade ke??

Temi said...

ade...die baya2 awak gak. tengah mencari gak tu..interested?? hehehee