Sunday, July 20, 2008

Much Ado About Weekend

Yesterday was spent karaokeing with a bunch of friends. I think I'm becoming a karaoke addict. For the past 2 weeks, I've been karaokeing a lot. However it's not entirely my fault hehe because I have friends that are karaoke-holic too.

Also, this morning I went to Gabai with Juju and the Sate Minang Gang minus Ms. MetroJaya. Thank God I successfully climbed the 325 steps up to the waterfall! But now my legs are still shaking a bit from all those climbing. Anyway, there were a lot of people at such a small area and thus limiting my berendam activity. Furthermore, the water was sooo cold. An obscene view of Apek Cine in clinging boxer shorts *shudder* didn't spoil our appetite to enjoy the picnic foods. We had nasi lemak (imported all the way from Mak Wanjor, New Village) and Ms.Comot's scrumptious fried macaroni. We went back just before noon and I had a good rest after that.

Laters!

No comments: