Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Sunday

Early in the morning, I received a SMS from a friend confirming my attendance in a birthday party. I managed to reply the sms with my eyes half open, declining the invitation because I had an exhaustive day yesterday. I have planned to relax on Sunday. After that, I continued sleeping for another 2 hours.

When I woke up, I did the usual routines. First, I checked the tabloid sections of a newspaper which full of the entertainment industry's latest gossips. Then I had a small breakfast alone because my parents had theirs at a mamak joint earlier. Late afternoon, I did some long overdue laundry while fixing up a simple lunch for me and my brother. My parents were already went out shopping by then.

The second half of the day was spent in my room, frolicking on my bed with a good book. Later I watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan on my laptop. It was a funny movie, I enjoyed it. But then again I'm such a huge Adam Sandler's fans, I might have a biased opinion hehehe. For dinner, we dined at a new Tom Yam joint on my suggestion. My Mom still preferred the green curry at her own favorite restaurant though. Then we got back, watched the telly together till late.

There you go, a day in my life. I feel blessed today albeit how ordinary it is. Whenever I feel down someday in the future, I can look back and appreciate the things that I had with my family.

No comments: