Thursday, August 7, 2008

Your Insecurities Make You Emotionally Selfish

I was thinking about blogging a personal, sensitive matter that had been hanging in midair for a quite some time. As I was surfing for some inspirations, I came across a quote that struck a chord.


Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other."
- Honore De balzac


For the record, I don't put the blame on anybody else. It's just that when I decided to swallow my pride I was fooled by the idea that things had passed, we've learned our mistakes and things will be like they used to. Sadly, I was wrong. I've resigned to the fact that some of us will always afraid to admit that they've gone too far with their behaviours. Thus, the overflowing gratitude, respect and adoration that I have, had turned into a sad disappointment.

Too many words that left unspoken drifted everyone apart.

No comments: