Friday, August 8, 2008

As If I Have Nothing Better To Do

Feels like doing this meme after reading Ms.Prudential's blog.

13 random things you love: (in no particular order)
1.my family
2.my laptop
3.watching nurses and doctors at work
4.my friends
5.good foods
6.listening to the music before falling asleep
7.books (reading is like traveling without moving an inch)
8.talking to Juju (she's so funny!)
9.Sate Minang session
10.Being driven in a car, at night with the windows down
11.watching movies
12.chocolate
13.karaoke (singing off-key makes me feel better haha)

12 movies you like: (in no particular order)
Ouhh this is hard because I have tons of favorite movies!
1.The Namesake (a good adaptation from a book of similar title)
2.Failan (unusual storyline but believably tragic)
3.The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
4.The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
5.The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
6.Kandukondein Kandukondein (this is not a stereotypical Tamil movie!)
7.Leila (A Persian film.The director successfully evoked a romantic scene without the actor and actress making any physical contact to each other)
8.Chocolat
9.Sound of Music (who doesn't love this movie?)
11.Troy (Eric Bana in skirts!!)
12.Any Stephen Chow's movie

11 Band/Artists: (in no particular order)
1.Silverchair (been a fans since high school. I love you, Daniel Johns. Now that you're separated from Natalie Imbruglia, will you consider marrying me? Wuuhoo!)
2.Weezer (another fav. Band since high school)
3.Travis (I love their emo-ness!!)
4.U2
5.Padi
6.Dewa 19
7.The Cranberries
8.Coldplay
9.Naif (not very popular here in Malaysia but this Indo band has a very unique retro-like sound)
10.Foo Fighters
11.Maroon 5

Rock music rules!

10 things about you physically and personality wise:
1.Fair skin
2.Small hands
3.Hijabbed
4.I used to think myself as an extrovert, but after having a severe Dysarthria, I've become more introverted
5.Having said no.4, I've actually been diagnosed with a neuromuscular disease earlier this year
6.But, I feel much lighter and happier now
7.Easy to forgive, difficult to forget
8.Short-tempered
9.I like to observe people
10.I cannot tolerate any frequent juvenile behaviour of an adult

9 songs for your wedding: (in no particular order)
1.Takkan Ada Cinta Yang Lain – Titi Dj's version
2.Snow On The Sahara – Anggun
3.L.O.V.E – Michael Buble
4.Rossa – Wanita Yang Kau Pilih
5. Could I Have This Kiss Forever - Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias
6.Dreams – The Cranberries
7. Dialah Di Hati – Dato' CT ewahh!!
8. I'm Gonna Love You Forever – Jessica Simpson
9. Jangan Pisahkan – Deddy Dores & Mayang Sari

8 fav drinks/food: (in no particular order)
1.Vanilla Coke
2.Season's Ice Lemon Tea
3.Mcflurry Chocolate Cornetto
4.Neslo Ais
5.Tom Yam
6.Sate Minang
7.Char Kuey Teow
8.Dim Sum

7 things you always wear:
1.Erm you know, inner garments
2.Contact lens
3.Wrist watch
4.Deodorant
5.Talc
6.Body lotion
7.Clothes!

6 pet peeves : (in no particular order)
1.Men in sleeveless t-shirt, getting their food at eating places especially tempat nasi campur! Nanti gugur bulu-bulu ketiak masuk dalam lauk tau. Eeeuuww!
2.People who spits everywhere
3.Dato' CT latest fashion..bukak je lah tudung tu, heh!
4.Ella (yes, our so-called Ratu Rock) speaking in gedik-style broken English
5.I'm-older-so-I-know-better attitude
6.A person who goes out of character just to get attention from the opposite sex. Why can't we be ourselves, huh?

5 things you touch everyday: (in no particular order)
1.Myself (Hoi, jangan fikir bukan-bukan!)
2.My laptop
3.My handphone
4.Toothbrush
5.Facial cleanser

4 shows you watch: (in no particular order)
1.Grey's Anatomy
2.Heroes
3.Desperate Housewives
4. Any cooking shows

3 celebrities:

For what? My favorite?
1.Eric Bana
2.Claire Danes
3.Liv Tyler

2 current wishes:
1.To have more money so that my Dad doesn't have to work very hard
2. Studying/living abroad, preferably the UK

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. Sadly, no one in particular for now. Huhu.

I'm tagging:
1.Encik Lipas
2.Cik WRB Hitam
3.Budak Separa Kecik Nama Ney
4.Maya Nak Kawen

4 comments:

Ney Joe said...

5 things you touch everyday: (in no particular order)
1.Myself (Hoi, jangan fikir bukan-bukan!)

"hahahahhahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha"

Temi said...

*piak kepala ney*

apa gelak-gelak?! :P

Sang Hidup di Dunia said...

ape tag2 neh wehh.. oh, subjek sukar neh.. nanti saya mencoba.. ;)

Anonymous said...

waduh... kena tag yea... sabar yea.. tgh kumpul idea tu menjawab..